Monday 11 July 2011

Tiny Tags all in Pink !

Hello ! Managed to get my first photos onto this blog to share with you ! These little tags are  so quick to make and I keep a stash of them ready to use as card toppers or gift tags. Note the use of the 'petite fleur" ! You will notice this as a recurring theme,  hence the name of my blog and papercrafting business !



I made these by simply colour tinting plain white tags and inking around the edge for definition. Then I used a selection of small scale stamps to stamp and overstamp, making sure I used some darker inks as well as paler ones . This ensures that your tags have some definition even though the general appearance is pastel. Carry this idea through to your accents; I have used little flowers, rose petals ( which I stamped onto), lace and of course a bit of bling !!!



Overstamping is a simple technique but try to stick to two ink colours or it can look too busy. I used a fine tipped marker to add faux stitches around the edge of the tag.



This detail shows the lovely texture of the topper paper which I have torn to give a soft edge.


I am going to try and post this now, so wish me luck and I do hope it works and that you visit again !
Hugs Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !