Sunday 18 December 2011

Lots of Last Minute Christmas Cards !

Hello, long time no posting !!!
It always amazes me at this time of year how the big day suddenly creeps up on you and the days go fast !!! I absolutely relish Christmas and I enjoy everything except the wrapping which I never leave enough time to do really well. I have all these plans for hand stamped paper and co-ordinating tags and I always run out of time ! This Christmas is no exception and I still haven't wrapped a thing !!!
I have made some last minute cards though and thought I would share them with you as my second to last Christmas post of the year. They are all really simple and I made all these and some, in about two hours. Some have already been sent out to my lovely crafting friends; just hope they get there on time !












The idea of this post is to show you some last minute ideas; sometimes it's nice to check out craft blogs for inspiration if you are feeling a bit stuck or your brain is overloaded with food lists or making up the spare room for Christmas guests ! 
Supplies from Stampin' Up used in these cards are as follows:
Card stock: naturals ivory, very vanilla and real red.
Inks: real red, cherry cobbler, riding hood red, old olive, lucky limeade, sahara sand and crumb cake.
Embossing folders: vintage wallpaper
Stamp sets: Sincere Salutations, Pines and Poinsettias, Lovely as a Tree, Winter Post, Delicate Doilies and Bella Toile ( retired ).

If I am very organised, I will post again before the big day ! In the meantime, enjoy all your Christmas preparations and all the other lovely things we are blessed with at this very special time of year. We don't have a wider family, so spend Christmas day just the three of us and it's lovely , but we do get to see our wonderful friends around the holiday period and it's so nice to enjoy their company and share  yummy food and drink. I am  always a little sad when the tree comes down along with all the pretty twinklies and my beloved fairy lights !!! But that's not for a while so lots to enjoy still !!
Enjoy the season !
Hugs Jane x



1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Jane. Have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !