Tuesday 11 September 2012

A Genuine Good Excuse - Lilly Mae !!!!!

Hello ! 
Just a very quick post to show you why I haven't been crafting or posting !!! I  had forgotten how much time a new baby takes up ! This is Lilly Mae and she is the new little bundle of trouble in our house - assisted by the established grown up bundle Lottie ! 





I am enjoying being a new Mum again - she is almost angelic and very sweet !
Apologies for my unforgivable lack of posts ; thank you so much for continuing to visit !
Back very soon with a vintage style canvas - maybe tomorrow !!! LOL ! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. She is utterly gorgeous - those eyes are amazing. She certainly looks like an angel but I'm sure nothing is further from the truth! Have fun with your lovely puppies Jane. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new addition - she's adorable - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !