Wednesday 27 February 2013

More Amore Butterfly and Hearts Banner !

I want to make something big to act as a backdrop for the display I did yesterday for my open event and I love so many of the gorgeous products in the latest Spring /Summer catalogue so combined a few to make a banner ! I really like doing 'big' crafty things but what is nice about this one is that each piece can be adapted to use on a card or scrapbook page ! Here are lots of photos to show you all the details ! 




 Supplies used from the new Spring / Summer catalogue are :
5/8 inch flower trim , paper doilies, Artisan embellishments kit , More Amore DSP , Framelits dies, Core'dinations card stock in Pool Party and Primrose Petals , Bitty Butterfly punch and the gorgeous Swallowtail stamp 




Check out the previous post to see the banner hung up ! 
I have lots more to post over the next couple of days so do stop by !!!
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x 

3 comments:

  1. oh I love all the different layers and elements on the bunting, and it looks great over the fireplace:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You always do great banners, I think of the first Christmas one I saw at your house often, it was lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this banner Jane, as Peg said above - you always do great banners! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !