Monday 4 February 2013

You are Loved - Valentines !

I loved this set when it came out in last years mini catalogue; it is so pretty and versatile and I have used it on lots of wedding cards - it heat embosses very well ! Today I have a couple of Valentines to show you; they are very simple and quite traditional and I really enjoyed making them !




Supplies used : 
Inks : cherry cobbler , riding hood red and whisper white 
Stamp sets : You are Loved 
Card stock : naturals white, brushed gold and riding hood red
Punches/ Dies : scalloped heart of hearts, 6cm scallop circle punch, 4.4cm scallop circle punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, scallop trim border punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch and small heart 
Accessories : antique brad, crumb cake taffeta ribbon, crotchet trim and pearls 



Off to play with the gorgeous Fan Fair papers now - I'm seriously liking the colours as they are vintage but not too grungy ! Watch this space and thanks for taking the time to visit ! 
Hugs Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !