Tuesday 12 March 2013

Collage Cards !

I love how so many of the Stampin' Up stamp sets blend so well together and I have been enjoying a bit of a free run experimenting ! These are two of a kind which were the result ! I 'm not going to give a supplies list for these as it would be ridiculously long but feel free to contact me if you have a particular query ! The general idea is - pick out some of your favourite stamp images and some ink colours you like and have fun ! 






What I really like about SU is all the gorgeous little extras that make life so easy and I think my favourites are the punches ! I love cutting out - it's my thing but sometimes it's so nice to have something instantly - and that's what punches do ! They make perfect little embellishments to pop on your cards and other paper projects in an instant ! I love them !

Hope you have enjoyed my little offerings ! If you have do visit again - lots of projects are stored in my brain just waiting to be realised and shown on these pages ! 
Hugs Jane x



1 comment:

  1. So Pretty Jane and I love that touch of Pink! it really makes everything pop tfs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !