Monday 25 March 2013

Everybunny at Easter !

Good Morning ! 
I have revisited the stamp set Everybunny to see if I can come up with a card I am happy with and by mixing it with my favourite DSP Twitterpated  came up with a design I liked ! 



Supplies used : 
Stamp set : Everybunny 
Card stock : baja breeze and pretty in pink 
Accessories : watercolour paper, a selection of Stampin' Write markers and the blender pen 
Dies, embossing folders and punches : finishing touches edgelits, 5mm corner punch , scallop edge border punch , dotted scallop ribbon border , modern label punch , word window punch and framed tulips folder.
DSP : Twitterpated 


I have learnt a very simple rule from playing with this stamp set - the simpler the images the better they look stamped in bolder or brighter colours !!!! Adding in the DSP gives a feel of Spring ( and don't we need it !!! ) and sets off the stamped images ! 
I have a vintage Stampin' Up card to share with you made with a set I have  taken a long time to track down and a couple of thank you cards too - so thank you for your visit and please stop by again to see what I have been creating ! 
Happy crafting ! Hugs Jane x


1 comment:

  1. Ah! how lovely and yes we need spring! the colours have cheered me up today, tfs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !