Thursday 21 March 2013

Everybunny Easter Cards !

Good morning ! Cold and dull here today and Mr UPS is late with my order!!! I can usually set my watch by him literally !!!! Just a few very simple Easter cards to share with you today - I have used the very cute stamp set Everybunny which is not my usual style so I have struggled to come up with anything very imaginative !! They are however cute !!!







I am having a messy play today which I don't often do - making some samples for workshops ! If they work out I'll post them !!! LOL ! 

Happy crafting and many thanks for taking the time to visit ! 
Hugs Jane x



3 comments:

  1. Hello Jane - blogger seems to have played up lately and not updated me with your posts - you have made some really lovely cards and projects. I do love your Easter cards - so pretty and delicate - hope you have fun getting messy! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane - your Easter cards are so pretty. Love the colours - a real promise of spring. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've outdone yourself with these gorgeous cards Jane! It might snow all it likes this weekend but on your blog it's definitely spring! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !