Saturday 23 March 2013

Framed Wedding Photograph Gift !

What weather we are having ! This time last year we were enjoying the first of the local asparagus ( love it - can't get enough of it when it's in season ! ) as we had had such a beautiful mild and sunny March !!!! No chance of that happening this year ! 
We managed to get out and do our regular farm shop today and met some very dear friends for lunch ; I had a late Mother's day present to deliver which I had been working on this week and the lovely bride in the photo gave me permission to share it with you ! I used to teach this young lady when she was only five - which makes me feel absolutely ancient !!!! LOL ! 
I had made her similar one as a gift for their first wedding anniversary and she liked it so much she ordered one for Mum ! 








Supplies Used : 
Stamp sets : Elements of Style , Papaya Collage and French Foliage 
Card stock : wild wasabi , very vanilla , old olive and lucky limeade
Accessories : Pearls
Dies and Punches : Bird builder punch, heart of heart embosslit die and itty bitty shapes 


It is almost two years since we attended this wedding up in Edingburgh - one of the most lovely weddings we had ever been to ! How times flies ! 
Thank you to the bride and groom for allowing me to use their photo ! 

I shall be running an advanced class for this one very soon so watch this space ! In the meantime - happy crafting and many thanks for your visit !
Hugs Jane x 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !