Wednesday 6 March 2013

One Layer Collage Card !

It's busy here ! I have a million things to do and not enough time ! So many crafting ideas buzzing around in my head and so many stamp sets yet to be used ! I am endeavouring to try out some new styles but inevitably you cannot get away from who you are as a crafter with your own distinctive style ! I have tried to simplify what I do by using a mix of images from different stamp sets to create a one layer collage effect ! I have been very restrained in adding the odd little embellishment !!!




Supplies used : 
Card stock : naturals ivory 
Inks : rich razzleberry , perfect plum ,bravo burgundy, crumb cake and chocolate chip.
Stamp sets : From my Heart , Established Elegance, Very Vintage , Elements of Style and Papaya Collage


SU do a product called Dazzling Details which will give a similar effect to the glitter glue I have used ! I also popped on a couple of pearls ! 

Thank you for your visit - do stop by again ! 
Happy crafting - Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane! I wish I could come to one of your classes. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !