Thursday 14 March 2013

Sale - a - Bration !

Hello - hope you are all enjoying the glorious sunshine we have today - still chilly but a welcome break from all that cold weather ! Just a quick post today to share with you some of the little ( very simple ) gift cards I made today to pop in with my new customer orders to say a very sincere thank you ! I have been overwhelmed by the positive response I have had in my first weeks as a Stampin' Up demonstrator ! All of my ladies have taken advantage of the SALE - A - BRATION offers and one lady earned three items in one order ( don't worry I won't tell your other half ! ) 




We made cards from these lovely Sycamore Street  papers  at my open event and everyone liked them so they now have papers, buttons and ribbons to play with at home and the tag can be re-used ! All supplies from Stampin' Up - the Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end on 22nd March so if you still want to earn freebies ( one for each £45 spent ) you'll need to get a wiggle on !! 

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x


2 comments:

  1. You've been making some gorgeous things Jane! I'm not surprised everyone's been ordering like mad - it's a brilliant deal! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you Jane love making cards and projects with these papers and they are so fabulous anyone would love to receive a card etc made with them.

    I have a class on Monday but we can catch up during the week if you are around?

    Love Peg x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !