Thursday 7 March 2013

Sunflower Birthday Card !

It was my little girl's 20th birthday at the weekend and this is the card I made for her ! Rosie doesn't like too much fuss so I tried to keep it simple and the large sunflower stamp links to her interest in Horticulture ! 
Cards have to be pink as it is her favourite colour ! 


Supplies Used : 
Card stock : pink pirouette and naturals ivory 
Stamp sets : Memorable Moments , Sunflower, Established Elegance, Elements of Style , Postage Due and French Foliage ! 
Dies and Punches : Labels Collection Framelits and Scallop trim border punch .

Back soon with another birthday card ! Lots of birthdays in March for me , so always a busy month ! Many thanks for your visit ! 
Hugs Jane x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !