Friday 8 March 2013

Tea Shoppe Birthday Card !

Do you find that the more you have to do the better organised you become and consequently the more you achieve ? I am chasing my tail most of the day but when I reach the end of the day I feel I have really achieved something ! Long may it last !!! Today I have a birthday card made using the lovely stamp set - Tea Shoppe to share with you .




Supplies Used : 
Stamp Sets : From my Heart, Viola's lace , Tea Shoppe and Elements of Style 
Card Stock : Whisper white 
Accessories ; vintage designer faceted buttons , two tone ribbon grey / black and paper doilies
Punches : scallop trim border punch 
Inks : rich razzleberry , wisteria wonder and perfect plum 


I shall be teaching how to make this card in a forthcoming card class ! If you are interested in joining my classes and live in the Worcetershire area please contact me via the link on my profile above and I'll be happy to give you details ! 
Have a great day - Hugs Jane x



3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jane - love the bow and lace - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jane and love the colour choice.... it's cold today eh? just right for doing some crafting! Have a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card you've made. Very pretty indeed. Love the colors and the vintage look.

    xx
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !