Tuesday 26 March 2013

Thank You Cards !

Good Morning ! I'm still hibernating and it's great as I have lots of crafting work to get done - the temperatures are keeping me out of the garden , where I would normally be at this time of year ! I have so much in my head and keep making copious notes incase I forget it all before I get to actually realise it in paper ! 
I was thinking today what a joy it is to be happy in your work - it's a real privilege in a world where so many people just don't enjoy their jobs - I will always appreciate that ! What I also appreciate are the amazing friends that I have made through being part of Stampin' Up and running my little blog - many of whom I have still to meet ! These cards were sent to two lovely ladies to say thank you for their kindness and generosity - many thanks - you know who you are !!! x
It was really funny when I was making them because they are both incredible crafters and I was keen to make the cards to the very best of my ability !! LOL ! I do hope they were up to standard !!!!






I have used a miscellany of different stamp sets because that is how I think you get real value form the ones that you purchase - I love the little set Kindness Matters and this seemed like an appropriate choice for these cards ! 
Off to design a make and take and some new samples for a class of twenty ladies in mid April !
Thank you so much for your visit - have a great day ! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards as usual Jane, have a lovely Birthday and great Easter weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your card Jane - it looks absolutely beautiful and has pride of place on my mantlepiece! Hugs and much love, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !