Thursday 28 March 2013

Vintage Stampin' Up !

Hello ! Just a quick late post today to show you a very simple card I made with a gorgeous retired stamp set - Touch of Nature - which I ended up buying from the USA at great cost as I had to pay import duty on it ( ouch !!! ) . However, it is a gorgeous set and I think that I will get a lot of use out of it for my own personal use ! I have used a combination of green and blue hues - I love the quote from Shakespeare ! 




It was lovely to get out today ! We had bright sunshine and a whole 5 degrees - it was wonderful !!! No crafting though so lots to do tomorrow ! I have a mirror and picture frame to share with you so do pop back to have a peek !!!
Thanks for your much appreciated visit !
 Hugs Jane x





1 comment:

  1. This stamp set was a real favourite of mine, shame it retired xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !