Tuesday 2 April 2013

Mr & Mrs Wedding Card !

Morning ! Just a short post today to share with you a wedding card I have recently designed. Cards for these occasions are traditionally white / cream / ivory - but weddings are getting quite colourful nowadays so I thought I'd join in ! It features the single stamp Mr & Mrs which I love and it heat embosses really well too ! I have also used the heart from You are Loved ( another well used favourite of mine ) .




Supplies Used : 
Card stock : baja breeze, very vanilla and pool party 
Stamp sets : Mr & Mrs , You are Loved and En Francais
DSP : More Amore
Accessories : paper doilies, antique brad , Artisan embellishment kit , perfect pearls .
Dies / Punches : bird builder punch, 6cm Scallop circle punch and oval accent Bigz die 


I have to get out in the sunshine ! Hope the sun is shinning on you today ! x 
Hugs Jane x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !