Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tags Part 1 !

I have had a day off today to enjoy the lovely weather on our little boat - it was so nice to sit out on the back and feel the warm sun on my face ( I was wearing gloves and a fleece however !!!!! ). I have been very productive of late with my crafting and have lots of things I have made to share with you over the next few posts - the first of which are some tags which I designed to showcase different stamp sets . 





These tags are useful to show individual stamp sets and also ones that go well together ! I have also shown the use of lots of embossing folders which add a nice texture on a small tag !  The tags can be used as gift tags or toppers on cards or even as part of a scrap book layout ! 
Many more to come - do come and visit again ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Jane - I love your style. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !