Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tags Part 3 ! ( For Now !!!! )

Good Morning ! 
Just another quickie today to share with you the last of my tags - I'll be doing more - I have a love of tags as you may have noticed ! They are a brilliant way to show techniques in a small compact space and very useful for workshops ! I like to add them to a scrapbook page and they sit nicely in little pockets on cards too ! 





Tags are also useful for experimenting with new colour combinations and layouts which can then be translated onto a bigger card or layout . I'm really enjoying stamping collages at the moment and mixing up all my stamp sets ! 
Wherever you are today - have a great day and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x


1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous Jane - I might have to case one or two :D Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !