Friday 17 May 2013

Mirror Frame Collage Class !

Hello ! What a fabulous day !! I have just run my regular Friday design workshop and have two beautiful mirror frames to show you ! We had such  a super day  and I am blessed to have such lovely ladies who support my classes and make Fridays so much fun !!! The frames are basic squares in pine which I pre-prepared by brushing on some acrylic paint - this then gives a nice surface on which to stamp and heat emboss . My samples are a staring point but as I have a whole host of stamps to choose from the finished results are very personal and I think these two are quite beautiful !!! The first was made by Lesley who is such an amazing crafter it is she who really should be teaching the class !!! 


The next is by Jacqueline who is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator and has taught me lots of crafty things in the time I have known her; she is a talented and experienced crafter and also teaches technique classes to her group of local ladies. We all liked the new pewter embossing powder ( it got a big thumbs up !! ) and it was fun to watch these designs develop over the day ! 


Sorry about the photos - it was really hard to get a good shot and not get an annoying reflection in the mirrors !!! Well done to you both - your frames are lovely !!! 
Have a great weekend wherever you are and happy crafting !! 
Hugs Jane xx


2 comments:

  1. Goodness, these are stunning. Found your blog on Pinterest and am having a whale of a time scrolling through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making my mirror frame Jane - it was a great day's crafting - thank you - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !