Tuesday 7 May 2013

Presenting the Gorgeous This and That Bundle from Stampin" Up !

Well , it has arrived after all the hype and anticipation and I have to say I am smitten !!!! It is so gorgeous and it takes a lot for me to rave !!!! The journal itself measures 6x8 inches ( 15x20 cms ) and is bound with a quality pewter coloured spiral ! The outside is made from a very robust greyboard and the front features embossed hexagons ready for you to decorated and personalise . There are two inside pockets and some ready made cute envelopes for you put your treasures in ! 










Each page is made from DS papers and these of course co-ordinate with the pack of 12x12 inch DSP that comes in the kit . The stickers are lovely and so is the washi tape which I am going to try to punch later - I'll let you
know how I get on !!! So many ideas !!! Must get to it !!!! 
If you have any questions or would  like to place an order for this gorgeous kit it is on offer until the end of May at a bundle price of £29.24 ( that's 15% of the normal price when it becomes available in the new catalogue ) .
Hugs and happy crafting Jane x

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get mine, and play it looks lovely, I bet your stroking it right now aren't you Jane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !