Saturday 25 May 2013

Stamped and Embossed Mirror Frame Design Class !

Morning ! I had a double class yesterday with some ladies making the mirror frame project and others doing a class based on deigning with stamps who made a 12x12 scrapbook layout and an A5 card ! It was quite amusing for the girls watching me run between two rooms and trying to get my brain into gear !!! I used to be quite a good multi - tasker - not so sure now !!! LOL ! Here are the two fabulous frames that Sally J and Sally C made - they came out so well - so much better than my sample !!! Enjoy ......





It is lovely to see how everyone personalises their project - my samples are there as a starting point and I love to see the projects develop - it's very exciting - but then creativity is !!!! 
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my little blog ! 
Hugs Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely the simplicity of the style enforces elegance; I would love to learn how to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !