Monday 27 May 2013

Sunflower Stamp Card !

Hello ! This post is a quickie and is a card which I popped onto Pinterest and it received a lot of interest a little while ago so, thought I would share it here too ! It features a gorgeous large SU stamp called Sunflower and is very dramatic and makes quite a statement card !!! The large stamps are very popular with my craft group because we do home decor and some scrap booking as well as cards and mini books so the size is quite appropriate for larger projects - they always get lots of ooohs and aaahs !!!!




I need to develop more ideas using this stamp and the other large ones - where to start ???? 
Happy crafting and thanks for dropping by ! 
Hugs Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! his looks real!

    hope you are enjoying the sunshine we are having today xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !