Wednesday 1 May 2013

Thinking of You Friend !

Hello ! When I do my little classes I like to make a very tiny card or tag to say thank you for coming and supporting me - I value my customers very highly ! These are some I put together ready for a class on Friday where we will be making mini books ! The idea behind these is that they can be used as card toppers ! 



The stamp, Thinking of You Friend is available from the Spring/Summer mini catalogue and I've added some punched itty bitty flowers, perfect pearls and a butterfly and the leaf stem from the bird builder punch . The card stock is naturals ivory and I ran it through the Framed Tulips embossing folder to make a little postcard ! See, I can do simple and neat when I try !!! LOL ! 
Back very soon with something way more complicated !!!
Hugs Jane x 



4 comments:

  1. How sweet are they Jane, just like you! See you Friday x love Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are they, just like you Jane. See you Friday. Lots of love Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really sweet! Enjoy your mini book class I'm sure your friends will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops just realised your class was last Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !