- It's a nice size for crafters who do not scrapbook because it's dimensions are those of a big card so not too daunting for those who can't face the challenge of a big 12x12 layout !
- It therefore provides a nice easy intro to scrap booking and journalling !
- Everything is beautifully colour co-ordinated so everything goes together and it's easy to add in your own bits if you stick to the colour palette .
- You don't have to use it as a journal - one of my customers is going to make a recipe book for her daughter with it - it could also be used by demos to showcase all the lovely goodies SU do - stamps, dies, accessories etc....all in one book ! That is what I plan to do with my second one !!!
- The papers and extras you get in the kit can be used to make cards and other projects as there is way too much to put in the journal - this makes the kit great value !!!
I've stamped over the pages and added some die cut doilies and some narrow ribbons ! The photo size is 2x3 inches and this seemed a good size for the page , particularly as I wanted to add two or three ! I also think that B&W photos look nice on these papers and it's nice to add a pop of the colours from the kit !!! Everything used is from the current catalogue except the Sizzlits letters but you can of course use the newer upper case Bigz die !
Off to see what else I can come up with !!! Need to design the cover and get that done - can't commit !!! LOL !
Hugs and thanks for stopping by !