Thursday 2 May 2013

This and That - Stampin ' Up !

Morning ! Gosh , another glorious day here in Worcester ! As an owner of two very active dogs , it is a relief not to have to deal with muddy paws for a while ! Just a quick post to tell you about a new product bundle from Stampin" Up - it's their version of the popular smash books and it's very lovely ! They  have packaged up a great bundle offer - priced at £29.24 - valid until the end of May ( 15% off the standard combined price if you were to buy the items individually ) ! This includes the journal ( with fabulous printed pages ) , a rotary date stamp , a pack of co-ordinating DS paper, WASHI TAPE and some lovely sticker sheets ! Available to order from today - the colours are muted brights and it's going to be so nice to personalise it ! So much quicker than scrap booking and great for a beginner or a seasoned art journalist !!! 


If I was a very clever girl I could post a video to show you more - but I'm not , even though I have tried for half an hour ( that was with following instructions too !!! LOL ! ) . However , there is nothing better than a one to one so if you require more details please contact me on the link in my profile above and I will get back to you !! I'm a crafter - not a technical whizz kid !!!! It's a miracle I managed to post the picture ! 
Hugs Jane x


2 comments:

  1. I definitely want one of those Jane! Can't wait for tomorrow! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine should arrive today! Hope you've had a great bank holiday? It's going to be lovely today so a sit in the sunshine for me today xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !