Thursday 23 May 2013

Top Note Class Treats !

Good Afternoon ! Well , after a wet and chilly morning the sun has made an appearance and it immediately lifts your spirits ! Just a quick post today - I am looking forward to my regular Friday design workshop and have made some little top note cards to say thank you to my lovely ladies for their support and for putting up with me !!! LOL ! 





I shall be posting details of the next few classes very soon - so watch this space ! Happy crafting - Hugs Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Jane (especially the pink!) - see you tomorrow - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jane, have a great time today in your class, looking forward to seeing the projects xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !