Friday 24 May 2013

Vintage Stampin' Up 12x12 Scrapbook Layout !

Hello ! We are coming to the end of the Stampin' Up year and looking forward to lots of lovely new products to play with ! Sadly it means we have to say goodbye to some old favourites and I started the week ruthlessly planning to part with some stamp sets to make room for some new ones - but no !!! I got everything out of the boxes but just couldn't move them on - they went back in the box, needless to say !!! The set featured in todays layout project was retired long ago but I love it and it was perfect for my theme ! I ran a design workshop based on designing with stamps and it was very well received ! 






The page is a lesson in using stamps to create a background collage with soft Spring greens, blues and yellows. I have added some nice textures by using embossing folders and punches and kept the theme light and delicate with touches of vellum ! 
More lovely mirror frames made by some of my ladies today to follow ! 
Happy crafting and have a great weekend ! 
Hugs Jane xxx









1 comment:

  1. OM Goodness these are so pretty, you make me want to scrapbook! Tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !