Thursday 13 June 2013

Hearts a Flutter and a Sneaky Peek !!!!

Good Morning ! We are having lovely warm Summer rain here in Worcestershire - which means the garden is green and lush and looks lovely ! All my posts at the moment include lots of new goodies from the new catalogue which launches 2ND JULY !!!!!!! This project - a 10x10 inch square picture frame displaying a photo of my baby Lilly ( who is substantially larger now !!! ) shows how you can make a cheap frame (£5) beautiful by adding a little stamping ! I chose ink colours which complemented her little pink collar and used a new stamp set with one from the current Spring/Summer mini - Hearts a Flutter - this set has co-ordinating framelits  but I didn't want a white border so trimmed the shapes by hand . 






Can you spot all the mystery newbies ??? There are lots of exciting products just waiting to get your creative juices flowing - lucky me - I get to play with some of them now - he he !!!! Not long to wait !!!! 


As I type my (big) puppy is asleep on the piano stool - how they grow but she is a little star and a great subject for many of my craft projects !! Watch this space for some girly tags and more sneak peeks !! 
Happy crafting ! Hugs Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this, the colour combination is quite unusual but stunning together and Lilly is a beautiful focal point! I love it Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is so cute! love the frame it would be a great scrapbook page too, very versatile xx

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Jane. Thanks for a great day yesterday, love my canvas - it's inspired me for another similar project - I'll tell you more later! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !