Thursday 20 June 2013

More Sneak Peek Cards !!

Morning ! I have two more cards to share with you today which were made  with the same papers and new stamp set as my previous post . I like working in a black and vanilla palette but that's not all the new Stampin' Up catalogue has to offer - there are some delicious ice cream colours to come and many new gorgeous stamp sets . 





All will be revealed in July - not long to wait now !!! I am going to have a play with the new in colours and have some shabby chic ideas buzzing around in my head !!!
Many thanks for your visit - I really appreciate your interest !!! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. I love black and white/vanilla cards and these are no acception, love them all Jane, you have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous creations Jane, I love them, so elegant. Black and Vanilla is a great alternative to Black and White, so much softer! Your handmade embellishments are so lovely and professional. So economical .
    Looking forward to tomorrow! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !