Tuesday 25 June 2013

New Colours Sneak Peek 2 !

Morning ! It's a beautiful Summer day here in Worcestershire ( and over the whole Country I think ! ) so great weather for Wimbledon and for my little dogs who love to play in the garden and lie in the sunshine ! I have two more cards for you today made using some lovely new ink colours from Stampin' Up plus some other little peeks for you to find !!! 





That's all for today !!! Have a great day wherever you are and thanks for dropping by !!! 
Hugs Jane xx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    Fabulous.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane

    Found you via Pinterest thought I would pop over and have a looksey at your blog which is lovely! No doubt I will be back again soon.

    Take care

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !