Monday 24 June 2013

New Colours Sneak Peek !

Hello ! Not long now to the big reveal of all the new goodies - I cannot wait - it has been difficult keeping everything under wraps !!! Today I am sharing some of the new colours with you - they are delicious and very on trend - just look around any High Street store this Summer to see them ! When you are a demo like me , you tend to see everything in Stampin' Up colours !!!! 





I hope you are having fun spotting all the new stash ! Last orders from the current catalogue are on 1st July and the new 2013/2014 catalogue goes live the next day !!!
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours Jane, and those flowers look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've missed so many of your projects they are all so super super beautiful Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !