Sunday 23 June 2013

New Hostess Set Bookmark !!!!

Happy Sunday ! I have been very naughty and had a long lie this morning and very nice it was too !!! I do however have a small bookmark project to show you stamped using one of the new Hostess sets - it's so pretty and if you want to get your crafty mitts on it you could host a party at you home and earn this and lots of other crafty goodies ! 



If you are interested in hosting a party at your home and you live in the Worcestershire area, I would be more than happy to give you more details - please contact me via the link on my profile above for more information ! 
Have a good day and thanks for visiting ! 
Hugs Jane x



1 comment:

  1. Your projects are gorgeous, as always, Jane. Thanks for sharing. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !