Monday 17 June 2013

Pretty Tags and More Sneak Peeks !!!!

Monday has been a busy one but I finished my tags just in time to get some decent photos ( thank goodness for the lighter evenings - more crafting hours !!! ) so I can share them with you ! 
I have designed these for a workshop and they can be put together to form a mini tag book or used on other projects ! The theme was to explore the use of texture by using embossing folders and heat embossing in different ways . Can you spot the new stamps and colour ? 







I had a lot of fun making these and tried to add many textures for interest! The templates were found online and two are Stampin' Up Framelits - I used the current Neutrals DSP as a base but really changed them up ! The heart and dress form were double embossed - first in a folder and then with heat and powder - I hope you like them !!!! Any questions please ask via the link on my profile above ! 
Many thanks for your kind visit - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x







3 comments:

  1. Oh Jane you have been a busy bee! These are stunning, Ithe colours you have put together are perfect. I can see some new stamps I need!
    Happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of tags and I love the fan and dress form tags
    Have a happy Tuesday thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a wonderful day today Jane doing this class. Fabulous designs and products as always. Much love. Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !