Thursday 6 June 2013

This and That A4 Scrapbook Pages !

Hello ! Today I want to share with you my latest projects made from the This and That journal kit ! I have new pre order stash coming tomorrow so the kit will probably take a back seat for a while so I can play with all the new goodies - but I love it so this isn't the last time you will it see on my blog !!! I usually make 12x12 scrap book layouts but thought I would have a go at A4 and enjoyed working in the different dimensions ! For a beginner - not quite as daunting as 12x12 but still lots of space to play !!! 





The page above features my sweet Springer Sophie who we lost a year ago now - it has taken me this long to be able to make up a page with her photos and of course you never get over having had such a wonderful doggie friend in your life . The theme was my memories of her and not having enough time - she was only twelve when we lost her.



The second page, based around a photo of my lovely daughter, is so very simple and in contrast to the first page, which uses lots of tiny elements, features the lovely large Swallowtail stamp which I found hard to use at first but now realise how versatile it is and it gets used regularly !!! It's a good value stamp if you make cards and scrap too - don't be afraid to use such a large image in a small space - it works wonderfully !!! There are far too many Stampin' Up products used here to list them all - if you have a query please do make contact via the link on my profile !!! 
Off to make room for my new goodies and get final preparations sorted for my retirement do tomorrow ! Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x






1 comment:

  1. Words fail me (hard to believe) so supercalifragilisticespialidosious xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !