Tuesday 4 June 2013

This and That Pennant !!!

You know by now that I am in love with the This and That journal kit from SU - I have made cards , done some journal and scrapbook pages and now made a banner using the perfect pennants Bigz XL die to advertise how great I think the kit is !!! I have a retirement event this Friday at home and whilst we will be waving goodbye to lots of old favourites I thought we would also enjoy this lovely kit and how versatile it is !!!! 




This is probably the  first project I have done ever with no stamping - although I have inked up the edges !!! The rosettes are made using the scoring board from Stampin' Up ( my new favourite toy ! ) and I have scored then edged with punches and I have added a strip of washi tape along the top edge ! So out of my comfort zone but such fun to make !!!! 
Off to make up a couple of  flat canvas samples now for two classes I have coming up which are vintage and neutral in theme !!! 
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by !! 
Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !