Sunday 7 July 2013

Everything Eleanor gets a Makeover with the New Colours !

Hello !! I'm taking a few moments out of the Wimbledon final to quickly share this card with you ! So, non of my usual waffle !!!! Just a quick note to say that I have not used this lovely stamp set for so long and thought how lovely it would be to update it with the gorgeous new colours ! 



It's lovely to give a well loved stamp set a new lease of life ! I've added a new sentiment from the stamp set Happy Days and popped a single floret from the vanilla flower trim smooched onto a crisp cantaloupe ink pad !!!Simple and clean for me but I loved making it !!! I have fallen in love with EE all over again !!! 
Happy Sunday and I hope Andy wins !!!! Back to the tennis now !
Hugs Jane xxx


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !