Monday 8 July 2013

"HAPPY DAYS" - Monthly Kit !

Hello ! 
Just a quick second post today to tell you about my new monthly kit which launched at the same time as the new 2013/2014 catalogue. The kit this month is based around the lovely stamp set - Happy Days ! The kit represents great value for money and is designed to give you Stampin' Up supplies that co-ordinate so putting together a project is easy - I even pop in an inspiration sheet and some complimentary die cuts/punched shapes.
The photo below shows the kit including the add-on Beautifully Baroque stamp set - the basic kit costs £30 and £39.75 with the add-on. 




This kit is available from me on pre-order and will continue to be available for the duration of this years catalogue. Each month a new kit will also be available and details will be posted here. 
For more details about the kit and how to buy it please contact me via the email address on my profile page above ( available in the UK only, sorry ).
Happy crafting ! Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. You need quality products to produce quality creations, and this is a quality kit! Can't wait to get my hands on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you Jane my order arrived yesterday! can't wait to get going ........ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !