Friday 12 July 2013

Lilly and Her scrapbook Layout !

Hello ! 
Just a vey quick post today to share with you a scrapbook layout I will be teaching to the twenty lovely ladies at the Upton crop tomorrow ! I had had to use some of the retired DSP to get prepped ahead and couldn't rely upon the new stash coming in time. However , I have used some of my pre-order stash including some new inks and the fabulous air dry clay ! The group is lovely and I plan to set up some try me stations for the scoring board and to try out the new magnetic platform ! 





Off to pack up all my boxes of samples and new Stampin' Up goodies to show them !!!! 
Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !