Monday 29 July 2013

Little Thank You Notes !

Hello ! It's been a manic few days - busy but in a nice kind of way !!!! My poor little blog always seems to be the first to be neglected ! So, just a very quick post today to show you some little thank you notes I put in with my last orders - they are very simple and have a hand written note inside ! 



The little covered notebook above was a little gift for some team ladies who joined me for a craft workshop at the weekend ! Gosh , did they work hard and produced some lovely projects !!! 
I have some cards to share with you tomorrow showcasing the gorgeous stamp set Notable Notions !!! Until then - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !