Thursday 18 July 2013

Lovely Romance and Papaya Collage Never Ending Card !!!

Hello ! The baking heat continues and crafting and hot sticky fingers just don't go together !! LOL !!! I have had a planning and admin week- getting organised for new classes , planning monthly project kits and designing new samples using the gorgeous stash SU have spoiled us with !!! I made a  never ending card this week for the first time and was so excited when it worked - I am easily entertained !!! Here is my first attempt - I am running an event for those customers who also attend my classes tomorrow - some nice finger food and strawberries with meringue and cream washed down with some iced summer punch ! We are going to make this card too for a bit of fun !!!







I need to be a little more accurate when measuring the internal panels but I am pleased with the results for a first attempt !!! I used three inks - summer starfruit, smoky slate and blushing bride ! The stamp sets used are - Papaya Collage and Lovely Romance and it was all put together on very vanilla card mounted onto naturals ivory ! 
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, I haven't made one of those in ages and I agree they are really fun to make, enjoy your day and the yumm food too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so much work! Fab colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !