Tuesday 23 July 2013

Morning Meadow Wedding Frame !

Good Morning ! Well , we have had some dramatic thunder storms here which seemed to go on all night - the garden is looking messy but slightly greener today after all the rain but this morning it's still no cooler !!! Yesterday I made this very simple mount to frame a trio of wedding photos which were taken at my godsons wedding last August - I have made it to give as a gift for their first wedding anniversary ! I have kept it very neutral so it will fit in with their decor and printed out the photos in B & W because it just seemed to look better in the frame I chose ! 






I used the stamp set Morning Meadow to stamp the flower sprays and then added little flowers punched with the itty bitty flower punch and then popped some mini rhinestones and pearls in the centres ! 
Off to make them an anniversary card now !!!! 
Hugs Jane xxx

4 comments:

  1. This an ideal gift - and so beautifully made. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jane! Love Sals xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Gorgeous pictures..... And fabulous frame....stunning work...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !