Tuesday 30 July 2013

Notable Notions and Shop Around Cards !

Hello ! As you may know I offer a monthly kit consisting of carefully chosen Stampin' Up goodies - I love putting these kits together and the kit for August is based around a lovely stamp set Notable Notions and a wheel that co-ordinates well - Shop Around ! Also included in the kit is half a pack of DSP Etcetera which is divine and just up my street ( I use to teach Dress and Textiles ! ) and also has a lovely vintage/retro feel ! You also get an ideas sheet to make two cards, some free stamped images and die cuts ( themed ) ,  a yard of cotton tape and seven yards of bakers twine , a 12x12 sheet of core-dinations card in pool party and an A4 sheet of very vanilla card ! 





Here's a photo of all the goodies in the kit - it cost's £32 and is available to order for the whole catalogue year !!!! Please contact me on the mail link in my profile above for details !!! 



The two cards give a starting point and a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing !!
Right , must dash , off to a hen party and not dressed yet !!! 
Hugs Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !