Monday 22 July 2013

Old Frame Makeover Stampin' Up Style !

Hello ! I have been painting furniture around the house to freshen up the decor and give old pieces a new lease of life ! We have always waited until we could buy the best we could afford but of course the downside is that nothing ever really wears out - so a fresh lick of paint gives you a new look !!! I have had these frames in the cloakroom for a few years and spruced them up with a paint called Paris Grey - it's gorgeous and will be used again and again ! I replaced the prints with some little stamped collages featuring some of my favourite stamp sets from SU - some new ones and some of my retired favs ! It's a nice way  to enjoy those stamp sets you are not currently using ! 




I apologise for the quality of the photos - it's hard to get a good photo of a frame with a glass front - but it will give you an idea of the overall effect !!! Off to make more transformations and plan for some lovely workshops I have coming up very soon ! 
Happy crafting - Hugs Jane xx


1 comment:

  1. I am spotting some gorgeous stamps and it's always sad when your favourite retire, I'm glad you are still getting use out of them, so lovely.

    The rain has arrived!
    Peg xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !