Saturday 20 July 2013

Open Sea Never Ending Card for the Boys !

Hello ! I have another never ending card to show you today - this time designed using two current stamp sets from Stampin' Up - Open Sea and Clockworks. This card has me captivated - it really amuses me so I had to make a second !!





I used naturals ivory for the base and then stamped on very vanilla in soft sky , real red , marina mist , midnight muse,baked brown sugar and crumb cake inks ! 
Off to make a card now that I have seen on Pinterest made by many crafters that I have been itching to have a go at ! I don't usually Case cards so this will be my interpretation of a very good idea !!! Do please pop back and have a look soon !! 
Hugs Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card for the men! Gorgeous colours again... think I'm lovin' Stampin' Up!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll Jane with the Never Ending cards, looking forward to seeing your Pinterest Case xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !