Wednesday 10 July 2013

Postcard Collage !

Good Morning ! Do you find that the more you have to do the more you actually get done !!! It is probably the excitement of lots of new stash - most of it stored and untouched - but I am without doubt on a crafting high at the moment !!! So many ideas and so many gorgeous new products to play with - Stampin' Up really have excelled themselves when putting together the new  catalogue ! You know I like to make stamped collages so here is a simple one I have put together using the large new Postcard stamp; it's for my ladies who come to my regular Friday workshop ! 



Thank you for dropping by - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jane! You have used such gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use mine, I love your creations, I'm sure your Friday ladies will too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !