Sunday 14 July 2013

Shadow Box !

Morning ! We are in the middle of an extreme heat wave here in the UK and frankly most of us don't like it and furthermore there is no let up in the foreseeable future !!! We were actually yearning for rain yesterday  !!!! I have a project to share with you today that my regular Friday ladies made a couple of days ago.I bought the bases which were little stationary trays and we used them to make mini shadow boxes . I made mine ( the pink one ) in readiness to use as a centrepiece for an event I shall be hosting at home in October for Breast Cancer Care ( more info nearer the time !! ) . It just needs to have it's pink velvet loop attached -  a friend suggested that I made another to raffle on the day - which I will do !!!  





Here are some of the ladies creations - they came out so well - you are so creative !!!




These ladies keep me on my toes; I am always trying to come up with new projects to challenge them and it's really good for me !!! 
Have a great day wherever you are and thank you for stopping by !
Hugs Jane xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jane,
    I am still loving this weather and DON'T want rain!! or for it to ease up,but maybe a little so I can craft ...lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you crazy?!? They are amazing!! Too bad that I'm in Austria and can't join your crafting group.. But just to see your work inspires me!

    PS: We've got over 30°C and luckily a small refreshing stream behind our house :)

    Yours Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic project to make with your ladies. They are all great and I like that they are all different too ;)! C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love the soft colours and feminine design. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !