Monday 8 July 2013

Summer Silhouettes and New Colours !

Hello ! We are roasting here in the UK !!! No matter what the weather we always complain and we are so not used to this heat !!! I think we all felt for Andy Murray yesterday at Wimbledon but what a result - I was so thrilled for him ! Anyway, back to the crafting and a little card  would like to share with you made using the some of the new pastel colours and Summer Silhouettes  ! 



This stamp set is not one that first appealed to me but as soon as the new colours arrived I knew I had to have it !!! I just imagined how it would look in the new colours and you can make cards so quickly just stamping a little collage !!! Great for a quick birthday card !!! 
I'm loving the new inks - can you tell ?? Another card tomorrow and then something different towards the end of the week ! My new stash has arrived today and my customer orders so a fun afternoon to look forward to !!! 
Thank you so much for you visit ! Hugs Jane xx


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and yes.... love the new colours

    I love this heat and the sun! I wish for summers like this, only thing is the crafting stops! Aaaagh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this card is beautiful, how do you do it! The colours are stunning. Another set to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !