Monday 12 August 2013

Best of Butterflies Shabby Cards !

Good Morning ! I have been sorting out my craft room - I knew it was going to be a huge task but nothing really prepares you for the shock of six years of uncontrollable craft spending and how much space it takes up in your house !! Those who know me will have seen that we no longer have a dining room ( LOL !) - instead we have a lovely little craft classroom which I use to teach my weekly classes and to do all my SU preparation and creating ! What many do not know is that I do have a craft room upstairs which contains all the goodies I was tempted by before I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator ! Up until a few days ago I could not even get through the door but and the problem was just getting worse !!! It needed drastic action and for me to be in a ruthless mood and it happened !!! Now peace and serenity reigns in my little room and I have spent a happy few days rediscovering all those goodies that I had forgotten about !
However , I have some cards to share with you that I made a few days ago showcasing the Best of Butterflies stamp set : they are shabby in theme and the style of cards that I most enjoy making !







I love the soft mix of colours and all the pretties that SU have given us to add to our projects - my favs are the Victoria lace trim and the soft sky seam binding - it's divine !!!
Just a few last bits to sort out in my room and then more crafting !!!! 
Thanks for stopping by - Hugs Jane xx



2 comments:

  1. really love your cards and your card making style I find them really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and feminine I think this style is so you and love them all, glad you got your room sorted out! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !