Monday 5 August 2013

Postcard 12 x 12 Wedding Layout !

Hello ! The current theme at the moment seems to be weddings - it's that time of year ! We attended Laura and Dan's  fabulous wedding yesterday as guests and I took some lovely photos which will be gorgeous on a layout - watch this space ! Today though the photo features the lovely Emily and her husband Alan - I have scrapped this one before but it's such a great photo I had to do it again ! 





I knew when I saw the postcard stamp that I would get a lot of use from it - I have mixed in lots of stamps on this layout and used some of the new DSP Excetera to add interest. 
Off to have a play with some new stash today - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! and I finished my CASe of this layout too! thanks for a great day on Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !