Wednesday 25 September 2013

Good Morning ! 
I have finally got round to playing with this cute little stamp set Sketched Birthday ! It has been sitting on my shelf and I have neglected it ! However yesterday I sorted out it's co-ordinating DSP - Birthday Basics and a complimentary stamp set - Chalk Talk and set to work ! We have a lot of friends birthdays at this time of year so this set is just perfect !!! Here's what I created ! 





I think this set is really pretty and it has a bit of a vintage feel to it especially when it's teamed with the DSP - I also think it goes well with Chalk Talk and the labels work nicely together !!! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !